Want to Grow a Successful Health & Wellness Business?
The Meshkenet Wellness Bundle caters to healers, energy workers, and holistic coaches and practitioners by providing you with everything you need to efficiently run your wellness business.
— Tina Wheeler
Let Me Ask You This
As a business owner in the health and wellness industries, have you:
- Launched a business and started performing or paying for services through "handshake deals" without contracts in place?
- Started providing services, but found yourself uncertain about how to effectively market your business?
- Needed a lawyer to draft and review contracts for business transactions, but it's not in your current budget?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, I'm about to solve each of your problems with the digital bundle you need in your professional life!
The smallest mistakes in random contracts you find on the internet and in those you attempt to draft yourself can cost you in the end-- sometimes thousands or millions or dollars.
YES, it gets that real and expensive when it comes to the law and your money!
But you can avoid all that by skipping the DIY and using legally drafted contracts and forms from a lawyer who knows exactly how to quickly and effectively protect your brand.
And that’s where I come in.
Take Your Wellness Brand to the Next Level
The Meshkenet Wellness Bundle includes additional waivers, disclaimers, contract templates, and more. And let's not forget about the Meshkenet Birthing Guide! Everything you need to start building and protecting your growing holistic health and wellness business is within this bundle.
The Meshkenet Wellness Bundle includes:
- Client Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Client Case History and Intake Form
- Consent Form
- COVID Waiver
- Chakra Summary Chart
- Meshkenet Birthing Guide
- Business Checklist
- 10 Reasons You Need a Contract Checklist
- Coaching Agreement
- 12-Month Marketing Checklist
- Nondisclosure Agreement
- Operating Agreement
- Work for Hire Agreement
Protect the Brand. Build the Legacy.
As a self-proclaimed DIY queen, I understand why you might want to draft contracts and forms yourself. It’s less expensive and it seems easier. But the truth is, you're likely missing verbiage and clauses that will protect you in the long run.
If you’re really serious about growing and protecting your business, you’ll end up hiring someone like me to correct the costly mistakes.
Look at any lawyer's site-- the cost of one contract template or a 30-minute consultation is close to what you'd pay for this entire bundle. Legally protecting businesses doesn't always have to be outside of your budget and this bundle is proof.
As an entrepreneur who's seen both sides of legal battles, I believe every business owner deserves quality legal services to protect their brands and intellectual property.
Here’s how my contracts benefit your brand:
• MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!: Payment clauses state who gets what, when, and how. It leaves little room for dispute about compensation, because there is a mutual understanding of the costs of goods and/or services
• MINIMIZES ISSUES: It encourages cooperation amongst the parties. Everyone's roles and responsibilities are mapped out. Issues that may arise can be mitigated as opposed to litigated, thereby saving you on court costs and legal fees
• PROTECTION: Specifies who owns intellectual property (IP); describes any transfers of IP rights if applicable and on what terms. This is absolutely vital when contracting the services of another (WFH)
• REFLECTS THE LAW: Well drafted contracts incorporate relevant law and statutes. It also ensures contract terms are in compliance with applicable law surrounding the subject matter
• LIMITS LIABILITY: By creating certainty in the transaction, the parties effectively limit liability because they expressly agree upon only which they consent to do; the contract will also state which things are beyond the scope of things that either party will obligate themselves to
Take a Look Inside the Contracts
It's okay if you aren't legally savvy when it comes to contracts, their verbiage, individual purposes, and what they mean for your business. Here's a quick glimpse of what you can expect within the Meshkenet Wellness Bundle!
Putting Your Contracts to Work
Purchase Your Bundle
Purchase the Meshkenet Wellness Bundle and start the module. Access the templates through your personal library
Implement the Content
Fill in your contract templates with applicable information and apply to your respective proposals, websites, transactions, etc.
Keep Your Records
Maintain a copy of the fully executed agreement(s) and completed forms for your business records and protection in the future
Secure Your Contracts. Reduce Your Risks. Protect Your Business.
The average lawyer charges anywhere upward of $300/hour or $1250 on a flat rate per one agreement, meaning you'll receive over 30 contracts for less than it would cost you to have one contract drafted. Don't forget the time it takes for an attorney to draft, review, and negotiate one of these agreements for you.
Now ask yourself, which option saves you time, energy, the headaches of potential lawsuits, AND MONEY? Get digital contracts you can trust!
Hi, I’m Lerae!
I’m a mother of two wonderful children and a Business & Entertainment Lawyer. I’m also the founder and Managing Partner of Funderburg Law, a boutique law firm based out of Atlanta, GA.
My specialties are:
- Business & Entertainment Transactions
- Estate Planning
I've protected hundreds of businesses, grown 6 & 7-figure companies with a baby in tow, and received extensive drafting and negotiation training in business, music, and film industries from top-notch professionals. I've been featured and worked with some of the world's most prominent corporations and publications, including Rolling Out, BET, TVOne, DefJam, InTheCity Magazine, Pretty Huzlas, and Impeccable Magazine.
So what do all these credentials mean for your business?
All I do is win, win, win, no matter what. And you can too!
I know exactly what it takes to build a successful business brand, because I’ve done it over and over. I understand the unique challenges you face with hiring, securing resources, bringing in new clients, increasing revenue, and everything else you do to manage your business.
Working with me, you don’t only contracts and forms, you get the peace of mind knowing you are making the best decision for your business.GET YOUR WELLNESS BUNDLE
Not Ready to Get the Bundle? Check Out These Free Resources
If you’re truly unprepared to invest in your business with these DFY contracts and forms, here are some resources you can check out that can help you with the legal process for establishing and protecting your business.
Copyrights vs Trademarks
Discover the difference between the two and what protections you have under the law.
The Trademark Registration Process
Understand different steps of the trademark registration process into an easy-to-follow flow chart.